As we all know that in today’s modern era there has been a lot of industrialization in almost all the countries of the world. In view of this, there have been many changes due to innovation in all the fields, private companies as compared to public companies. We often get to see a lot of influence in the market.
Trained and highly educated human resource is of great importance to keep the works in such an industrial-related area smoothly. Talk about human resources, in every type of company, there is a need for qualified and skillful employees to complete different types of tasks throughout the day.
In this link, people of higher officers or chairman level of companies also need people like private co-operative or company secretary. If you also think of working in this type of secretary post, then this article is going to be very special for you.
Here we are going to give you complete information about the education system related to company secretary, in which you will know how all these people are trained. Due to which they become able to work as a private co-operative of a higher authority, later becoming a part of any large industrial area.
What is the full form or meaning of CS?
The full form of education program CS is Company Secretary, which has a provision to be completed by various stages.
Mainly the persons who complete this education get a chance to work in any company as a private co-operative of higher officials.
CS Course Format
The most important thing to know here is that what is the basic format of this education program. As in;
- This education program is prepared in a phased manner, in which the first phase is called Foundation Program respectively. The second stage is called the executive program, apart from this there is a professional program which is the final stage of this course.
- In many institutions or colleges related to this course, after the above three steps, provision of management training is also given, which the students have to complete.
- There are different types of education-related eligibility for admission to the different stages of the above-given program. Which we will explain to you in detail during the course of eligibility.
- This course is included under the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), which is attached to the Department of United India Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Eligibility for Admission in CS Education Program
Here we will explain to you in detail what kind of eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled for admission in CS course, we have given the details of all these things in the following way. As in;
- You can take admission in this education after passing class 12th or after graduation. If you want to take admission after class 12th, then there is no restriction of education stream. Means Arts, Commerce or otherwise. Science students who have passed class 12th from any of these education streams can get admission for CS.
- The students who have passed class 12th are admitted to the first stage which is the foundation program for CS course, after which these students have to complete the further stages like executive program and professional program respectively.
- Even after graduation, students can take admission for this course, in which students who have passed graduation from almost all education streams are given admission. Students who have passed graduation from Fine Arts only are not given admission here.
- Students admitted for CS course after graduation do not need to take admission in foundation program, directly these students are given admission for executive program. In which executive program and professional program only these two phases are given to students. has to be completed.
- Students who have taken admission for CS course after class 12th but have not passed Foundation Program and Executive Program. They are not considered eligible for the final examination which is a professional program without successfully passing both these stages. This means you have to complete this course after class 12th by clearing all the exams in sequential steps.
- All the students who have to take admission in this course after graduation, they get admission for professional program only after successful completion of executive program.
Process for Admission in CS Course
Perhaps you must have got a little confused in understanding the admission process of this course, or to some extent you have not understood it correctly yet, then through the information given below, you will be able to understand it in the right way. To understand this admission process step by step, viz;
- If you want to take admission for foundation program, then its examination is taken in the month of December, then if you take admission for the December examination, then in the same year you have to ensure admission in the month of March.
- Apart from this, if you have to appear in the Foundation Program Examination to be held in the month of June, then you will have to make sure to enter it in September last year.
- Here one thing is clear that foundation program exam is conducted twice in a year, only for appearing in these exams the time of admission is given separately.
In this way, you have to ensure your admission by understanding these important admission related timings properly.
Here in this education, the executive program is the second stage, whose curriculum is designed in the form of a module, in which there are two modules in total.
On the basis of this, students have to take admission in the executive program, we will give information about the admission process related to it in the following way.
- Students who ensure admission to the CS executive program by the month of May, all of them can appear in the examination of any one of the two modules in the examination to be held in the month of December.
- Apart from this, the students who ensure admission to the executive program by the month of November, all of them can appear in any one module of the executive program exam to be held in June next year.
- Students who have to appear for the examination of both the modules, whose examination is taken in the month of December, in this case such students have to ensure their admission for the executive program by the month of February of the same year.
- Apart from this, the examination of both the modules is also taken in the month of June, in this case, if you have to appear in the examination of both the modules in the month of June next year, then by the month of August in the starting year, you must ensure your admission for the executive program. it happens.
CS Questions and Answers
For CS i.e. Company Secretary course, it is mandatory to pass education related eligibility minimum 12th class from any education stream.
If you take admission for this course after passing class 12th then you have to give minimum 3 years duration for this course, same if you take admission for this course after graduation then minimum 2 years education session You can complete this course.
The first stage is the foundation program, the second stage is the executive program and the last stage is the professional program. In this way, in total, this course is of three stages.
You are given admission for the second stage of CS course which is an executive program after graduation, thus after graduation you have to give minimum two years time to complete the CS course.
By the way, after completing this course, the salary given to you depends on the city of your employment, company and post. Because after this course, employment opportunities are available in various posts, generally C.S. The salary between 15 thousand to 40 thousand is given to the fresher student per month.
After completing this course, you get a chance to work in private co-operative, corporate planner, company secretary, legal advisor etc. positions in high standard and level private companies located in big city or metropolis. A very good salary is given for this, apart from this, information related to all the laws related to the company and the industrial sector is obtained in this course. Due to which you get the option of doing your own independent business as a legal advisor, however here you can Only the company and the industrial sector can give legal guidance.