Top San Francisco Car Accident Lawyers – California
PACIFIC ATTORNEY GROUP
Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are reading this, it is likely because you or loved one has been injured in a serious accident. No matter whether this is because you were injured in a car accident, were victimized by medical malpractice or even if your child sustained a birth injury during a difficult childbirth, you need competent legal advice – and you need it fast. This is where we come in. At Pacific Attorney Group, Mark Shayani and accident attorneys are proud to offer over 70 years of collective legal experience to our clients. Through our decades of practice, we have seen it all and we are ready to put our considerable legal knowledge to work for you.
We Represent Injured Victims Across California
At Pacific Attorney Group, we focus exclusively on representing injured victims and families – personal injury law is all we do! Because we concentrate on this practice area, we are able to devote the necessary time and energy to each and every case. We also have the insight and experience to handle a wide range of personal injury claims.
2019 Statistics for Los Angeles County & City of Los Angeles
- About 60,866 traffic collisions were reported in Los Angeles County in 2019. About 724 people died and 17,542 others were injured in these crashes.
- 29,368 (48%) of the accidents reported in the county happened in the city of Los Angeles, resulting in the deaths of 285 people and leaving 43,590 others injured.
- The intersection of Sepulveda Blvd. & Sherman Way in Van Nuys was found to be the most dangerous intersection in Los Angeles. Manchester Ave. & Figueroa St. in Vermont Knolls was ranked the second most dangerous junction in the area.
- 2,029 collisions involved trucks; 66 people died and 2,724 others were hurt in these crashes.
- 3,990 crashes reported in the county involved motorcycles. At least 107 people were killed and 4,388 people sustained injuries in these accidents.
- More than 5,665 pedestrian accidents occurred in the county in 2019, killing at least 288 people and leaving 6030 others injured.
- In 2019, about 4,986 traffic accidents in LA were caused by or involved drunk driving. 211 people died and 7,060 others were injured in these DUI crashes.
In 2019, the city of Los Angeles was ranked as the 195th safest driving city in America, according to Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report. The report gives an in-depth examination of insurance company claims data to determine the likelihood drivers in America’s 200 most populous cities will experience a vehicle collision compared to the national average. While the average driver in the U.S will experience a collision once every 10.57 years, drivers in Los Angeles are likely to get into a traffic collision at least once in 5.8 years.