• Attorney
  • Auto services
  • Beauty & Spa
  • Car Wash
  • Health & Medical
  • Home Cleaners
  • Hotels
  • Packers & Movers
  • Restaurant
  • Shopping Centers
  • Shops
  • plumbers & Services

Checkout Richard S Kolomejec Watch Video

Top San Francisco Immigration Lawyers – California

Richard S. Kolomejec

Attorney at Law

I am an attorney specializing in immigration law. For the past 20 years, I have assisted hundreds of individuals and their families obtain legal status in the United States. My practice is devoted 100% to U.S. immigration and nationality law. My rates are very reasonable, payment plans are available, and major credit cards are accepted. My office is conveniently located one-half a block from USCIS (formerly known as INS). I always offer a free telephone consultation.http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Xy1BrUGRPI?rel=0

Call now: 415-433-7205

My Areas of practice inlude:

For further reference:

Family-based Petitions

Family-based petitions include those filed by U.S. citizens and permanent residents on behalf of their immediate relatives (e.g., spouses, parents, siblings, and children). If your immediate relative is a U.S. citizen, then you may be eligible to adjust your status in the United States. Once the paperwork is filed, you can immediately qualify for a work permit and travel permit. The work permit will allow you to obtain a social security card and a California I.D. or Driver’s License. The green card is usually given to you after your interview at the local immigration office. Please call for current processing times.Back to top

Travel Permits

Travel permits allow an applicant who has filed for permanent residency to return to the U.S. after foreign travel. Travel Permits can be valid for up to 1 year and can be used for multiple entries. There does not need to be an emergency to qualify for this type of travel permit and there is no need to obtain a visa before you return. Please call to see if you qualify for a travel permit.Back to top

Re-Entry Permits

Re-entry permits allow a lawful permanent resident (i.e., green card holder) to stay outside the U.S. for up to 2 years without abandoning their green card. Please call to discuss.Back to top

Fiancé Visas

Fiancé visas (K-1) are for U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiancés to the United States to marry. Upon entry, the fiancé is given 90 days to marry. To qualify for a fiancé visa, you must have physically met the person you are marrying within the past two years. Sufficient evidence of the physical meeting is required. Fiancé visas can be issued in cases where the fiancé was denied a tourist visa or student visa. Please call for current time frames.Back to top

Spousal Visas

Spousal visas (K-3) allow a U.S. citizens to bring their spouse to the United States quicker than the traditional immigrant visa route. Once in the United States, the foreign spouse is able to adjust status. A work permit, as well as a social security card and California I.D. or Driver’s License, is available after their entry into the U.S. Please call for current time frames.Back to top

Student Visas

If you are currently in the United States as a visitor and would like to attend an English language school, college or university, you may be eligible to change your status in the United States without having to apply for a student visa abroad. The paperwork is filed through the mail and a decision is made without the need for an interview. Please call to see if you qualify for a student visa.Back to top

Tourist Visas

If you are currently in the United States on a visitor visa in B-1 or B-2 status, you may be eligible to extend you stay for an additional amount of time (i.e., up to 6 months). After an extension, you may then be eligible to change or adjust your status depending upon your situation. Please call to discuss.Back to top

U.S. Citizenship

For those who have held a green card for at least 5 years (3 years for those married to U.S. citizens), you may be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. U.S. Citizenship allows you to travel on a U.S. passport and vote in upcoming elections. Please call to see if you qualify for citizenship.Back to top

Additional Details

  • Migration & Citizenship:Asylum Application, DACA Cases, Employment Visa Application, Fiancé Visa Application, Non-immigrant Visa Application, U Visa Application, VAWA Cases, Visitor Visa Application, Business Visas, Deportation Defense Cases, Family-based Immigration Visa Application, Green Card Application , Immigration Waiver Application, Student Visa Application, US Citizenship/Naturalization Application
  • Certified Professionals:Yes
  • Budget Friendly:Yes
Show all
    Q How is Richard S Kolomejec rated?

    Richard S Kolomejec has 5 stars.

    Q What days are Richard S Kolomejec open?

    Richard S Kolomejec is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri.

    Rate us and Write a Review

    Research Skill

    Communication Skill

    Client Care





    Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

    Show all timings
    • Monday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
    • Tuesday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
    • Wednesday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
    • Thursday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
    • Friday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM

    Your request has been submitted successfully.

    • $$$$
    building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!